Re: Commercials and the Post Factory Journal

From: FotoDave@aol.com
Date: Wed Jan 12 2000 - 04:46:20 /etc/localtime

Hi All,

I have also received the issue, and I too think it is a great issue. I think
the announcement of the publication of the issue is certainly related to the
list as the journal itself is totally dedicated to alternative processes.

But I don't think Bill Laven was complaining about the original announcement
from Judy. I believe he was complaining about the congratulations, wows,
how-to-subscribe, etc. that followed. Although those can also be considered
related, I guess the relation to alt. processes is indirect.

So can we all agree to give and take a little? Let's accept that there will
probably be a few more congratulations. We all share the joy, and some would
like to publicly voice it, and I think that's fine. Others have probably
chosen to send their congratulations privately. Meanwhile, may we request
that requests of subscription (to the journal) be sent to Post Factory
directly? Thanks to all in advance for your understanding!

And to Judy, CONGRATULATIONS for another great issue!

Dave Soemarko
listminder for Tuesday