Salted Paper Sizing

Joe,

Do you size your papers in addition to incorporating gelatin into the
salting solution? If so, what is your procedure? I have lots of sized and
hardened paper that I use as the final support for carbon prints but had
thought that the heavy sizing (about 120mm per 22X30" sheet of 5% gelatin)
might not work with salted paper. Have you worked with such heavily sized
papers before?

Sandy King