Re: Salted Paper:

Sandy, this may have been discussed already but the 2-ply Strathmore 500 has
given very strange results with VDB in my classes, a grained look as if
printed on wood. It is possible that this could occur with salted paper
also. We finally realized that the vandyke solution was reacting with the
glue that holds the plies together. So for VDB, I recommend single-ply
Strathmore 500 unless you want that look. Usually the plies separated before
the print is completely processed but the pattern of glue remains.