Book announcement

Greetings-

I would like to bring to the list's attention the recent release of a book entitled, BLACK AND WHITE PHOTOGRAPHY - MANIFEST VISIONS/ AN INTERNATIONAL COLLECTION, by James Luciana (Rockport Publishers, Gloucester, MA).

This book is a collection of work by several dozen photographers, some familiar - many not, and includes a fair amount of alt-process related work.  James has done an admirable job and the printing is very good.

It seems to be widely available - I understand Borders is stocking it.....  It's worth a look.

Best -

Jon Bailey