Alt BBQ in Denver

For those of you who are in the Denver area:

I will be hosting an "Alternative BBQ" on Sunday July 23.
Details are not yet final , and I plan to keep it pretty
loose.  The general plan is to have a few demonstrations
(informal), look at some prints, eat and drink some good
food and spirits, and generally have a good time.  So far
the agenda will be a gum demonstration by yours truly, a
carbon demo by Wayde Allen, an ambrotype demo by Ken Watson,
and a Polaroid demo by Kathryn Garrison.  Anyone else is
welcome to demo as well.  Don't by shy, most of us are not
experts at these processes by any stretch of the imagination
(at least speaking for myself).  With any luck Wayde will be
able to bring the 1999C Travelling Portfolio so we may have
a few more examples to look at.  We'll be sure to keep those
prints clear of the BBQ sauce!

All are welcome.  The general plan will be to get together
mid-morning and run through late afternoon.  Photo
activities will be temporarily interrupted for a pot-luck
BBQ and tasting of home brewed beverages by Wayde Allen and
myself.  We'll probably finish up late afternoon, but it's
no problem if some want to stay into the evening.  More
details will be forthcoming as we get closer.  Anyone with
an interest in attending please contact me off list.

Garet Denise, PE
Garet@Cornerstone-Inspection.com