Re: Buxton Papers

Hey Don!
 What part of the world are you in?? Come on over on saturday & lets
print some cyanotypes! I think the ones I'm doing are looking ok these
days... I had a 17"X24" cyanotype print of the huge redwoods outside my
front door in a local community art center exhibit...It was the first
thing from this show to sell...so I guess at least one other person
besides myself liked it...Usually it's just the painters who sell
stuff, I think most people have no idea what they are looking at when
they see cyanotypes or other alt. processes.
 Want'a see it? It's kind of a large scan...
<http://upnatom.com/redwood.html>
 I hope all the comments help you with your printing.
garimo