Re: Buxton Papers

Judy Seigel wrote:

> Don, something is so-to-speak bluey, because in very similar conditions I
> get times of 8 to 10 minutes -- same bulbs, same distances.

In my very limited cyano experiments I've found that my
meant-for-palladium negatives are far too contrasty for cyanotype. A
poor 'best' exposure is in the fifteen minute range but results in
chalk-and-blue-soot tonality. I suspect that a negative developed
properly for the process (much less, that is) would indeed print in
about 8 minutes with my BL light source.

---Carl

--
Website with online galleries and workshop information at:
http://home.earthlink.net/~cweese/