Re: Buxton Papers

Don, something is so-to-speak bluey, because in very similar conditions I
get times of 8 to 10 minutes -- same bulbs, same distances.

One thing, though -- can the Uno. It's one of the few papers wouldn't
print cyano in NYC... tho sublime for gum.

For what it's worth (this isn't your problem) but I mention that I keep a
small electric fan in the drying area & paper is dry in 20 minutes.

HOWEVER, have you tried a negative NOT pyro?  It occurs to me that cyano
might be very resistant to that particular stain. Most pyro-ites are doing
pt-pd...

Judy