Salted Paper Toning

Hi All,

   The numerous recent postings about salted prints inspired me to finally
give the process a try and I'm glad I did. Easily the most forgiving of all
the processes I have tried! Why would anyone trouble themselves with
kallitypes? Now I would just like to match as closely as possible the image
color of my platinum/palladium prints. Can anyone give a little advice as to
the best toning formulas to change the reddish black of the salted print to a
nicer brown black of a palladium AND/OR the more neutral black of a platinum?

Thanks,
Mike