From: MIKENPHOTO@aol.com [mailto:MIKENPHOTO@aol.com]
Sent: Tuesday, July 11, 2000 11:41 AM
To: alt-photo-process-l@sask.usask.ca
Subject: Salted Paper Toning

Hi All,

   The numerous recent postings about salted prints inspired me to finally
give the process a try and I'm glad I did. Easily the most forgiving of all
the processes I have tried! Why would anyone trouble themselves with
kallitypes? Now I would just like to match as closely as possible the image
color of my platinum/palladium prints. Can anyone give a little advice as to
the best toning formulas to change the reddish black of the salted print to
nicer brown black of a palladium AND/OR the more neutral black of a
platinum?

Thanks,
Mike