From: Nick Makris [mailto:nick@mcn.org]
Sent: Tuesday, July 11, 2000 12:53 PM
To: alt-photo-process-l@sask.usask.ca
Subject: Re: Digital Pt/Pd tones continued

Keith, The sepia is done with Duotone and is part of my developed Photoshop
'action' and I can't tell you more than it uses two pantone inks, 158CV and
Black CV - it will be more clear when you have the action to review.  I have
tried it without, and the results are not quite as good without.  Maybe its
something like 'digital pyro'.???

I get the the Quadtone inks from WWW.missupply.com - I ordered Quad800-4
which was the initial kit for conversion of the existing cartridges.  Not a
bargain at $68.75, but it seems to work and it comes with 2oz. of each
black - 4 in all.

Nick