densitometry Re: Salted Paper Toning

Later this summer we will be making a large number of salted paper
prints with density step wedges printed along side.

I will be happy to post to the list the exposure vs reflection density values.

If anyone else posts similar, it will be interesting to compare the
characteristic curves.

In general, it might be very helpful for someone to suggest a format
for posting characteristic curve results, so that members can post
and compare them.

While alt-photo is certainly something that cannot be done by the
numbers, for some topics it would be useful to have a more precise
basis of discussion and comparison.

Doug Munson
--
Doug Munson