Re: Permanency of VDB (test)

Judy,

It could be worse. In this country, I understand that people have
paid large sums to have their heads frozen after they die. They are
kept in liquid nitrogen and, of course, it takes a lot of energy to
make that. Others have have their entire bodies frozen. I think
Walt Disney is one such corpsicle.

Also let me defend the europeans a little, Over there everyone does
not own a car (or two or three). One gets around on a very well
developed system of electric railways and msubways systems in the cities
(also electric). Yes, I know, producing the electricity creates
pollution, but on an per person basis it is much less polluting.
How I wish we had such a system in this country. When I think of
all the money I have spent on automobiles in my lifetime........ :-(

Bob