Re: non-silver photogram? or silver b/w paper?

Brian and Emily,

> Emily - This is a little of a long shot and hopefully you will obtain
better
> information elsewhere, but FWIW a well-known (here at least) Florida
> photographer named Clye Butcher routinely does b&w silver prints in the 4,
> 5, and 6 foot  range. I have no idea how, but he and his wife Nikki (sp?)
> are very nice people and if you contact them I suspect they would provide
> you with information about paper sources, methodology, etc. I don't have
an
> e mail address handy but his  web site is www.clydebutcher.com. He also
> conducts workshops occasionally.  Brian

Wide rolls of  black and white paper may be ordered from Kodak and other
manufacturers. It is a special order item only and can be expensive
depending on how much you need. But it is available just contact your local
photo dealer for details or contact Eastman or Ilford directly for details.

Don Bryant