SOLVENT FOR WAX

DEAR LIST,
    About 9 months ago I accidentally precipitated a discussion about
benzine vs. benzene with great confusion because, in certain parts of the
world, what we call gasoline they call benzene.
    I also more recently pointed out that anyone can buy a 5 pound block of
microcrystalline wax from Talas and make the equivalent of Renaissance wax
at home at a greatly reduced cost.
*****PLEASE NOTE: DO NOT USE BENZENE AS THE SOLVENT.  What you want is the
chemical called benzine with an "i" which is much more recognizable as
"Naphtha" at your local paint store!  And MUCH less toxic and carcinogenic!
I received this info moments ago from Jose Oracca.
    FWIW
                                    CHEERS!
                                        BOB KISS