Re: Need advice on development times for Plus-X

From: Richard Knoppow (dickburk@ix.netcom.com)
Date: 06/21/00-02:21:20 AM Z

At 12:20 AM 06/21/2000 +0200, you wrote:
>Hello everybody
>
>I know this might be a bit off topic, but some friends of mine came over
>with a roll of Kodak Plus-X pan film that they've found while cleaning out
>their house prior to moving. They can not recall ever having shot that
>kind of film, and suspect that it might be even older than their period in
>that house (speaking approx. 8 years.)
   Hit the send button too fast. The Benzotriazole should be added 0.2
grams / liter of working solution. More can be used where there is a lot of
fog. At 0.2 grams/liter there will be little effect on film speed. If yuo
use more the shadow speed will start to drop along with the fog.

----
Richard Knoppow
Los Angeles,Ca.
dickburk@ix.netcom.com