Re: UV light source

From: Nick Makris (nick@mcn.org)
Date: 06/28/00-07:28:45 AM Z

Rod,

I think you are talk about kinds of apples and not apples and oranges. They
are all UV light sources and just a little different in the kind of light
(wavelength) they produce. I have 55 messages from the list that have been
archived from 1998 forward. I will be happy to foward them to you as
attachments.

Nick