Re: Dassonville Charcoal black paper

>>Mac Legrandi wrote:
>>
>>> Hello!
>>>
>>> There was a show of some pictoralist platinum prints at a gallery here
>in La Jolla I went to. In the show were some small prints described as
>printed on: Dassonville Charcoal black paper.  I like the look a lot.
>>>
>>> The woman at the gallery could not tel me if this is an art paper the
>photographer hand coaded or some commercial paper.
>>>
>>> So is anyone familar with "Dassonville Charcoal black paper?"
>>>
>>> If this is for hand coating I'd like to try it. The results were excellent.
>>>
>>> Thanks!
>>>
>>> Mac

 Bergger has a  nice Clorobromide  artist paper right now.  I think it's
prestige fine art or something. Don't know if it compares, but it might be
worth looking into. I've tried it and it seems nice. John Horowy , formerly
doing lotus cameras, is  selling bergger products in the US. Same phone and
address as before. Check with him about the fine art paper. I also really
like their VC warm tone  fiber paper, and they sell it to me in rolls for
my cirkut prints. Jamie