RE: Pure chloride papers

Since we are comparing these new silver-chloride papers to Azo,
how many folks actually use Azo? What are peoples experience with
it? Is their any advantage to the classic amidol/azo combo, or will
other developers do just as well? Sorry if the question is too
"factory."

>When I last to Janice Wendt about her Forte line of papers she suggested
>that Forte was also working on a pure chloride contact paper along the lines
>of Azo.  Anyone know anything about this?  I could give her a call....

Larry Watson
O'Reilly & Associates
larry@oreilly.com
707-829-0515 ext. 257