Re: Dichromate Hazards - Thanks!

From: Linda Phillips (linda__phillips@hotmail.com)
Date: 05/01/00-02:22:13 PM Z

>How many SUVs out there? Leaf blowers? Snowmobiles? Barbecues?

Very few, actually. This ain't the suburbs. When you're surrounded by
trees its useless to blow leaves. The few snowmobiles we see are driven by
city folks on weekends. Most of the local vehicles are twenty-year old
pickups.

But anyway, none of the items you mentioned are illegal - like your poison
dumping.