Quaalude distribution program or Gestalt Chatroom

From: Eric Neilsen (e.neilsen@worldnet.att.net)
Date: 11/04/00-01:16:39 AM Z

FDanB@aol.com wrote:

> What IS it with the egos on this list anyway?
>
> Dan
>
> sed-a-tive n.
> An agent or a drug having a soothing, calming, or tranquilizing effect.

It may come from a over riding sense to bring alt photo into the mystream (
note not mainstream ) . As in , do it my way.....
Strong egos are OK, but a sense of humanity and community is also needed.
Some of the problems are just language usage, and others and more deeply
rooted in trying to step out infront... be noticed

Perhaps there are some within this list that use it as a gestalt therapy.
And that type of interaction can be quite confrontational, especially when
you are not open, willing or desiring that form of communications. If so,
perhaps an invitation to the like minded to join an art gestalt chat room.

in the mean time..... how was the bromoil workshop?

--
Eric J. Neilsen
4101 Commerce Street, Suite #9