Photo History and (much-needed) Quaalude distribution program

FDanB@aol.com
Date: 11/03/00-09:59:33 PM Z

Just returned Monday from the "Hopperfest" Bromoil
meeting/symposium/thing on the East Coast (my wife Jill was a
participant; I was along as supportive spouse) and I gotta tell you, when
it comes to having, expressing and responding to opinions, many on this
alt-photo list could learn some civility from those folks.

What IS it with the egos on this list anyway?

Dan

sed-a-tive n.
An agent or a drug having a soothing, calming, or tranquilizing effect.