Re: Buxton paper

bmaxey1@juno.com
Date: 11/05/00-04:08:32 AM Z

Can you describe the paper in detail? Does it have a watermark within the
paper? What is its thickness and surface like and what is it made from?

If it was designed by M. Ware, chances of finding it without going
through him are slight. However, there might be a source for something
similar and with the same characteristics. Last time I updated my paper
database, I had thousands of papers from hundreds of vendors, and that
was several years ago. More papers made these days.

Paper is made basically the same way, regardless of who made it.
Differences can be great as can the treatment of the pulp and how it is
made. Please provide a little more information - perhaps I can help.

FYI: I am a stamp collector and paper types used from the beginning is a
specialty, so I know a little bit about the subject.

Bob