RE: inkjet negs? - slow drying and unsharp details

From: Andrei Harwell (AHarwell@hhpa.com)
Date: 11/05/00-12:06:20 PM Z

Has anyone tried using Epson Backlight Film for digital negs?

Epsons website says it "Dries instantly for easy handling with Epson inks,"
but it also says "For use with the Stylus Pro 7000 and the Stylus Pro 9000
only." Is there a reason I couldnt run this through a 1200? Are the inks
formulated differently for these models?

http://www.epson.com/cgi-bin/Store/ProductMediaSpec.jsp?BV_SessionID=@@@@172
0800384.0973446353@@@@
<http://www.epson.com/cgi-bin/Store/ProductMediaSpec.jsp?BV_SessionID=@@@@17
20800384.0973446353@@@@&BV_EngineID=galjeieglmgbfdlcfjgckicnf.0&oid=-8561&st
ate=0> &BV_EngineID=galjeieglmgbfdlcfjgckicnf.0&oid=-8561&state=0

Andrei Harwell