Re: Developing color film in b&w chemicals

From: Tadeuz Jalocha (tjalocha@netexpress.cl)
Date: 11/17/00-07:57:56 AM Z

Hello Belén,

You don´t need any translation. Spanish name is Tiourea and yo will get
it in any chemical supply store.
Chemical formula: (NH2)2CS

Look out for prices! Don´t buy Merck or any similar because they
generally only sell high cost P.A. grade.
Here in Chile i found a distributor called "Distribuidora Cientifica"
who sells generally 1 kg as a minimum. The prices they have are
incredible. I only use Merck for Ferric ammonium citrate.

Saludos

Tadeuz