Maco Genius film/paper

From: Jason Revell (jason.revell@unn.ac.uk)
Date: 11/17/00-06:10:26 AM Z

I was wondering if anyone has tried using this Maco product to make enlarged
negatives? If so I would welcome any comments on it. It is basically photo
paper on a 100mg transparent polyester base that can be processed as normal
b+w paper.
Also does anyone else know/recommend another manufacturer for making one
step enlarged negs? These will mainly be for cyano's, salt and Kallitypes
prints and was wondering if I will be able to get a good range of tones.

Jason