Re: Palladium

From: Emma feldman (ladyoflemon@hotmail.com)
Date: 11/30/00-10:25:02 AM Z

Terry,

You know...I was told that I should start doing Kallitypes first...that it
can produce the same results as palladium...I was also told...well see. I'm
in College and I'm doing an independant study. I'm REALLY interested in
alternative processes because I am having a major tonal issue! The tones in
my work are not warm enough or not cool enough they do not support the
images I make and when I started to do more research I found that platnium
and palladium prints had this tonal quality that I think will be able to
support the images I produce tonally.

I am sort of making a class based on alternative proccesses and have a
professor who is willing to help me since he works in palladium with an
8x10. =) (I work with a 4x5 myself) He told me to try palladium since it is
a bit cheaper then platnium and then we decided that kallitype might be a
good start since it's cheaper then palladium and is a good process to start
off with.

Thank-you so much for all your help with paper! I will look up your
suggestions and add it to my notes! It's tough designing a class =)

emma