Re: AN EDUCATION IN REALITY?

>>I remember times when as a
>>student I had to ask school for permission to participate in external
>>shows and competitions.

Why? What business is it of the school whether or not you participate in
something unrelated to the business of a school? The only time I knew of
this happening, was with a writer friend. She wrote about agricultural
issues and the school wanted to look at anything she (or other budding
writers) sold to the magazine market. Not sure why, but she ignored this
rule.

Just curious

Bob