Re: AN EDUCATION IN REALITY?

>The school's final reviewer may outright say no, and
>then I have not recourse.  That type of censorship bothers me the most,
>especially coming from an art school.

For me the forgotten keyword in this discussion is SCHOOL. You are not an
independent artist yet. It is the school as an institution that is
exposed to risks - not you as an artist. You will have a rest of your
professional life to express your artistic opinions. But, as long as you
are a student, you are also representing them. I remember times when as a
student I had to ask school for permission to participate in external
shows and competitions.
In short - your graduation diploma is your ticket to absolute freedom -
Use it!
Ben Blaze