Re: alternative processes.

Hi Linda,

I am new to the alt processes as well but what has driven me to it is the hands on
experience, its visceral, tactal, and engages the senses.

The alternative, digital, seems more plastic, you diengaged, the machine is doing all the
work.  There's no emotion to it, which in my opinion, is part of the creative/artistic
process.

And by the way, I too am in the US.

My 2cents.

Pat