Re: spotting van dykes

From: Robert W. Schramm (schrammrus@hotmail.com)
Date: 09/06/00-07:55:50 PM Z

Carol and list,

I and several other people regularly "spot" cyanotype with watercolor
pencils. I have also "spotted" VDB the same way. I see nothing wrong with
doing this. Afterall, people use Spotone on silver-gel prints
all the time. I also confess to using a graphite pencil on platinum.

If someone figures out how to "spot" a daguerreotype I would be
grateful for the information. ;-)

Bob Schramm