Re : Three-color gum prints

From: lva (lva@pamho.net)
Date: 09/07/00-01:45:57 PM Z

Hi Pascal.

>the UV light dont' like red ou green filter, you could have some
>results with the blue filter, but i'm not sure !

That's an important consideration, although my light source looks just
like daylight.

>I propose "the easy way"
>8x10 slide film with regular E6 process and 3 negatives with RVB
>filters from your slide and you can use enlarger as light source with
>colorhead or classic Lee filters (Wratten is out of market !).

That would surely work and I'd still avoid lenses. But I'd have to say
good-bye to that cherished E-6 to C-41 cross-processing. Rats. What
would be the equivalent of a Wratten 25 on a colorhead?

>OR the in pinhole camera separation

Does anyone have an idea how to build a pinhole camera that exposes
three sheets of 8x10" simultaneously?

Greetings

Brahma