Re: Three-color gum prints

From: Cactus Cowboy (photo@wir.net)
Date: 09/07/00-10:00:34 PM Z

I wrote:

> >I have made full color gum prints.

Brahma wrote:

> Can we see some?

Yes, I'll eventually get around to making a website (or sending pics to
other, established websites). My problem/excuse for not doing it is being
too being too busy with business, overly ambitious landscaping projects, and
growing 5,000 + cacti and succulents.

I've really enjoyed the thread on three-color gum. When I last printed
three-color, I used an initial cyanotype exposure overprinted with gum
emulsions (pigments approximate to magenta and yellow). I like using the
cyanotype because it gives a clean, hard image in one exposure, and, when
combined with gum overprints, yields a nice, deep black in shadow areas.

Ciao,
Cactus Cowboy
Big Wonderful Wyoming