Re: Yankee film tank & Pyro developing

From: Sandy King (sanking@hubcap.clemson.edu)
Date: 09/11/00-05:15:23 PM Z

Darryl,

It would be very easy and inexpensive to make some developing tubes
from ABS (black) plastic. You can get an idea how to do this from
Phil Davis' book Beyond the Zone System, 3rd edition, or I will be
happy to send you some construction information. Tubes are an
attractive and inexpensive alternative to Jobo and capable of the
same kind of results. I use them for all of my 4x5, 5x7 and 6 1/2 x 8
1/2 sheet film work.

Sandy King