Point source UV

From: Robert W. Schramm (schrammrus@hotmail.com)
Date: 09/12/00-08:20:16 PM Z

Sarah et all,

Around here you can buy a mercury vapor "yard light" for about
$35. It has a large clear bulb and produces a goodly amount of
UV. Not hard to wire up and the bulb will last a long time.
I've got a bank of four of them attached to the ceiling of my garage
about 10 feet from the floor. The exposure times are rather long at this
distence but I can make really big prints.

Bob Schramm