RE: Tutti Nudi

From: Rick Moore (rickm@gethen.com)
Date: 09/14/00-12:04:46 PM Z

-----Original Message-----
From: Judy Seigel [mailto:jseigel@panix.com]
Sent: Thursday, September 14, 2000 11:37 AM
To: alt-photo-process-l@sask.usask.ca
Subject: Re: Tutti Nudi

On Wed, 13 Sep 2000, Sandy King wrote:

>> ..So it is portrayal of women as symbols of eroticism that
>> you find harmful to women?

> As a "neutral art convention"? Of course. But you dismay me, Sandy.
You
> *notice* (with a hint of reproach?) that I've been explaining my
little
> heart out about this for years, but your question shows how utterly
I've
> failed. What can I say, except, sorry !? I'll try to do better next
time.

Maybe it's not how you're making your point, but that your point is
simply not being accepted as valid? Do you honestly think that all you
have to do is repeat your unsubstantiated claims often enough to get
everyone to agree with you?

> But, alas, I've said all that before, too...

Yes, over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over
and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over