re: to squabble or not

As has already been pointed out, not everyone on this list is a professional. There are some babes in the woods using this list. I fit into that category.this service is used by  people with a wide range of experience levels,which i would of thought was a good thing. It does mean that not everything discussed will be relevant to everyone.  I do not take the attitude that everything in the conversation will be relevant to me, and simply ignore parts of the discussion that don't concern me.  Some of the health warnings  are made in direct response to amatuers who acknowledge thier own ignorance. If a comment seems a bit simplistic and obvious, then maybe it is aimed at me and not you.

The internet  gives easy access to information that once could only have been  obtained through formal education.  A down side is that some people will dive into a process without a full understanding of risks,and how to avoid them.  O.K., you may consider these people foolish, but being sick and foolish is hardly a step in the right direction.

love birdie