Looking for Article Submissions

(Apologies for any cross-postings)
Some of you might have received some information about the Pyro Website
several months ago. The page has now moved to a private website.
Pyro is an online journal which publishes articles written by practicing
photographers. Articles may explore historical, technical and theoretical
concerns within photography, but of course any other themes will be
considered.

The Journal itself is now fully up and running. I am currently filling the
rather narcissistic role of the  only contributor, so submissions for
articles will be eagerly welcomed!

Please send a short abstract, as well as an attachment of the article. I
will contact you if the article is accepted, and will send a short contract
before publishing the work. I will wait for your final permission before
uploading the article onto the page.

Visit the site at http://users.netcon.net.au/~lorena/

Please email me for submissions, questions, or comments.

Yours,

Lorena Carrington

lorena@netcon.net.au