Exposure Unit - Xpresscreen XEF913

I was was bequeathed a contact printer called an 'Xpresscreen XEF913'.
Does anyone have any experience / exposure data for this machine?  Any
information that might save me a little testing time with dichromate would
be appreciated.

I'm thinking/hoping that it will let me contact print with a very short
exposure time. The unit appears to be rather sophisticated.  It consists
of four flash tubes (the largest I have ever seen) with an integral
exposure integrator . . . the light output must be rather high as the
lamps are interlocked so that they cannot be fired unless the lid is
completely closed. The only obvious downside to the thing is that it is
only slightly larger than a 9x12 print.

Any data on the machine would be appreciated.

Sincerely, Art

Art Chakalis
Columbus, Ohio, USA