Re: Matting/Framing, etc.

I've lost Nick's post asking how many, how big. The answer is many, big.
Somewhere between 25 and 30, including one series that were all 30x40.
The glass for those big ones was quite expensive. I use only archival
materials: 100% rag museum board for the window mats and acid-free foam
core for the backing. My point was: sure, in onesies and twosies you can
do better doing your own work, but when you're doing a lot at once,
shops can be willing to make a bid for the whole job that could beat
doing it yourself, and I wish I had realized that before.
Katharine