chemigram

I have started experimenting with chemigrams.  I found some useful info in the archives.  I intend to have a go at producing images on silver gelatin paper without exposing the paper to light.  I know that  if leaves are traumatised with boiling water, dried and placed on photographic paper, between the pages of a book, an impression of  the veins of the leaf will appear on the paper without exposure to light.From memory it was a brownish colour. I didnt try to fix it.  I intend to have a go at producing an image on silver nitrate wthout the use of light. If anyone can suggest chemicals that will produce a colour when combined with silver nitrate without requiring light i would be grateful.(:

birdie