Re: Advice sought on Epson Printers

From: Robert W. Schramm (schrammrus@hotmail.com)
Date: 12/03/01-05:19:33 PM Z

Sandy,

I am currently using a 2000P. I believe of the two, the 2000P is the only one that produces archival prints. It has been reviewed in some of the photo mags but I can't remember which ones. All the reviews have been good. I am very pleased with mine. As far as I know, B&H  Photo has the best price. That is where I got mine.

Bob Schramm

Check out my web page at:
http://www.SchrammStudio.com
also look at: