Re: Starch sizing

From: Joe Portale (jportale@gci-net.com)
Date: 02/07/01-06:21:35 PM Z

Yes,

Don't do it. It seems that it would work, but I have seen my own images and
those of students that have had some problems with blemishes and weird
things growing on the print. There is no way to add things like formalin or
other presevatives to the spray stuff. If you need a quick and dirty sizing
method, have at it. If you need your stuff to last, I would stay away from
it.

Joe Portale
Tucson, AZ