Re: Curry and pt/pd

From: Craig Koshyk (chiendog@pangea.ca)
Date: 02/12/01-09:46:20 AM Z

on 2/11/01 11:18 PM, Judy Seigel at jseigel@panix.com wrote:

> Craig,
>
> Have you done a cost analysis? Somehow I'd bet that the kitchen
> ingredients are cheaper !?
>
> Judy

They may well be cheaper, and of "food grade" I would suspect. The MSG
especially seems inexpensive. I have seen it sold for a dollar or two the
bucket full.

Now if I can just figure out how to make a print using nothing but ordinary
table salt and old newspapers I'd save enough money to get that new exposure
unit I want.

CK