Platinumdioxide/goldamine

From: Cor Breukel (cor@lumc.nl)
Date: 02/13/01-07:42:55 AM Z

I was given a small vail with powdered PlatinumDioxide. Is there any
relative simple way to turn this in K2PtCl4?

In the same line: I also got a jar labeled ( handwritten in dutch) gould
amine, which would translate as goldamine I suppose. I never heard of
this compound, and could not find any info on it thusfar. The label also
reads auramine, which is a dye used in histopathology /microscopy.
Nothing to do with gold. So what is this goldamine?

Thanks in advance

Cor