Re: Morse Printer

bmaxey1@juno.com
Date: 02/24/01-11:22:24 AM Z

Richard ... you seem to be one of the few who know about the Morse
Printer. You described the problems quite well. fortunately, I received a
supply of Argon Lamps with mine, and used the Morse every day printing
from an exceptionally large collection of glass plates and negatives, so
I know it well. I modified mine with rheostats to obtain better control
over each lamp. I also received a rather full set of replacement parts so
I am set for the next century.

I know of others who use the printer and love it - except for its weight.
Yes, very heavy.

Bob