Re: Hydrogen Peroxide Warning

bmaxey1@juno.com
Date: 02/07/01-09:28:35 PM Z

>>As to whether it is archivally stable - who cares? If somebody comes to
me
>>in 75 years time and complains about faded prints I shall be past
caring.

I was wondering when something about "Archival Stability" would be
posted. This is a hard question. I think it is foolish to worry about how
archival a single constituent of a solution is because there are many
things used to make all types of prints that are not necessisarily
stable. You really cant think of chemicals in that matter, for some very
unstable chemicals might be used that when chemically changed, become
stable.

Additionally, a chemical may be stable for a long time, but when mixed
with something else, becomes less stable.

Bob