Rules of the List

From: Sandy King (sanking@hubcap.clemson.edu)
Date: 01/01/01-11:53:37 PM Z

Altough it is not my day to mind the list a recent exchange prompts me to
repeat a part of Gordoin's monthly reminder for the alt photo list
regarding rules of the list.

"A small group of list members have volunteered to "mind" the list. They
are responsible for making sure that everyone behaves appropriately. If you
are concerned about something that was said or done, please contact myself
or one of the minders. It is best not to complain about list members
behaviour on the list. It usually more effective to solve problems quietly
off the list. If you are unhappy with anything happening on this list
please contact me:

Gord Holtslander holtsg@duke.usask.ca (list manager) or one of the minders.

The minders are:

Adam Kimball akimball@finebrand.com
Art Chakalis achakali@freenet.columbus.oh.us Bob Schramm schrammrus@hotmail.com
Dave Soemarko FotoDave@aol.com
Sandy King sanking@hubcap.clemson.edu"

Please, observe the rules and take your concerns to Gordon or the
listminders, not directly to the list.

Thanks to all.

Sandy King