Re: First Kallitypes, Salt Prints, Piezography

From: John Edwards (edw1@azstarnet.com)
Date: 01/03/01-10:38:25 PM Z

I'd like to thank the people who have started and added to these threads so far.
I'm just learning the techniques and lingo, and getting my toys together to try
some view camera work and printing 4x5 and larger without getting a second
mortgage. My printer works nonstop each time I log on to this group, and your
comments and ideas are much appreciated.

John Edwards, Tucson