Paper News

From: Carl Weese (cweese@earthlink.net)
Date: 01/18/01-10:17:05 AM Z

All,

Pt/Pd printers and other fans of Cranes "90# cover natural white" paper
should be pleased to hear that full size (23x29 inch) sheets are now
available in small quantities (20 sheet cartons) directly from the
manufacturer, at the excellent price of $26.25 per carton. There is also
a new color called "Pearl White" that is said to be identical to the
color of their popular stationary paper. I'm looking forward to testing
this soon. One caution--they also offer the sheet in "flourescent white"
but this is strictly *not* recommended for Pt/Pd printing because of
numerous trouble reports to the Crane customer service line concerning
this paper. It may be fine for other alternate processes.

Orders can be placed through their ecommerce web site:

www.crane.com

or by telephone at 800-5CRANE6

BTW: this is purely a public service announcement--I have no business
connection with Crane and Company. Enjoy.

---Carl

--
Website with online galleries and workshop information at:
http://home.earthlink.net/~cweese/